Presented in a sleek, cylinder airless pump, our 15ml calendula oil is an herbal cold-infusion process of over 6 months. The benefits of using calendula oil is its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It helps with the following:
1. Skin dryness or chapping — Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
2. Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
3. Baby care — The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
4. Minor cuts and wounds — The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
5. Skin issues — Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil’s antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete’s foot, ringworm and jock itch.